Private dog training is ideal for...
New doggo clients over 6 months old are required to book an evaluation prior to training.
New Client Evaluation Process:
- Fill out the online Waiver Agreement.
- Fill out the New Dog Training Intake Form.
- Drop off your pup to Emma* at the confirmed time and date. Please be on time.
- Return an hour later. Emma will debrief the evaluation and provide several options for training plans.
Price: $75.00 plus tax.
*We are located in Victoria, B.C.
Private Dog Training Rates
1 hour-long session = $130.00 plus tax
4-pack of sessions = $480.00 plus tax
Repeat 4-pack = $440.00 plus tax
You become a part of the pack when you train with Thumbs Up!
Private training clients are invited to join an exclusive Facebook support group, where owners can connect with one another to provide support and discuss dog ownership and training. Emma frequently checks the group and answers questions.
Members are also invited to monthly community pack walks on a first-come, first-serve basis, with a maximum capacity of 20 dogs/owners. Community pack walks are $20 and typically fall on a Sunday. They are a great opportunity to practice your training skills and socialize with your dog in a safe and supportive environment.
Puppy Training: Designed for Pooches 6 Months and Under
Puppy training caters to the delicate needs of growing puppies. You will learn how to establish a healthy foundation of trust, respect, and love through dog psychology and positive reinforcement.
Puppy training sessions are 45 minutes long and topics can include:
- Setting up healthy and comfortable structures for your new pup
- Potty training techniques
- Healthy socialization
- Preventing problem behaviour
- Basic obedience
Puppy Training Rates
4-pack of sessions = $350.00 plus tax
What Can Dog Training Achieve?